Today we went on a school trip to Oliver, a musical at McNab, where we were given a sheet to fill out about the performance. When we returned from the trip, we were given a free period to fill out the sheet we were given, if we hadn’t finished already.
- The library game boards are due next week.
- There is going to be a science test on Tuesday.
Literacy: In Literacy today, we watched some more of the Grade 8’s book reports, and the Grade 7’s once again got an optional work period on theirs.
Science: In Science, we took up a page on . After that, we were given a crossword puzzle to complete.
Music: In music today, we were given free time to play and practice whichever songs we chose.
Math: In math today, we did textbook work from page 410, numbers 5-13 for the grade 8’s, and the grade 7’s did work from page 419, numbers 1-7.
French: In French today, we had a Passè Composè test.
- There will be a test on Particle Theory, WHMIS, and states of matter for Science on next Tuesday.
- Grade 7’s: Book reports are due on Thursday
- Band Members: There is a trip tomorrow to Wonderland; please try to be at school by 8:30.
Health: Today in Health, we worked on a paper with four questions about this year’s classes. We also had a surprise fire drill near the end of class.
Literacy: In Literacy, the Grade 8’s presented their book reports, and the Grade 7’s had some work periods.
Math: In Math today, more of the Grade 8’s presentations were shown, and the Grade 7’s got another work period.
French: In French today, we saw the last of the artist presentations. Then, we had a practice for the Passè Composè test we are going to have tomorrow.
Library: Today in Library, we worked on our artist board games, which are due on the first week of June.
- Library projects due the first week of June
- French test tomorrow; study the list of irregular verbs
- Grade 7’s; your book reports are due on the 28th of May