Literacy: In Literacy today, we watched some more of the Grade 8’s book reports, and the Grade 7’s once again got an optional work period on theirs.
Science: In Science, we took up a page on . After that, we were given a crossword puzzle to complete.
Music: In music today, we were given free time to play and practice whichever songs we chose.
Math: In math today, we did textbook work from page 410, numbers 5-13 for the grade 8’s, and the grade 7’s did work from page 419, numbers 1-7.
French: In French today, we had a Passè Composè test.
- There will be a test on Particle Theory, WHMIS, and states of matter for Science on next Tuesday.
- Grade 7’s: Book reports are due on Thursday
- Band Members: There is a trip tomorrow to Wonderland; please try to be at school by 8:30.
Health: Today in Health, we worked on a paper with four questions about this year’s classes. We also had a surprise fire drill near the end of class.
Literacy: In Literacy, the Grade 8’s presented their book reports, and the Grade 7’s had some work periods.
Math: In Math today, more of the Grade 8’s presentations were shown, and the Grade 7’s got another work period.
French: In French today, we saw the last of the artist presentations. Then, we had a practice for the Passè Composè test we are going to have tomorrow.
Library: Today in Library, we worked on our artist board games, which are due on the first week of June.
- Library projects due the first week of June
- French test tomorrow; study the list of irregular verbs
- Grade 7’s; your book reports are due on the 28th of May
French – Today we continued to present our artist presentations. The french test has been moved from Monday to Tuesday.
Art – Today some of us finished our art and framed it with a black sheet of paper. we also got to do a hip hop dance program in our second half of art so we used our math period to finish our art.
Drama – Today we went to the computer lab to work on our book reports.
Literacy – Today we watched a video on Adam smith made by the reach ahead students.
There will be a french test on the Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp and past tense verbs we have been studying on Tuesday
LTS – the LTS people got 2nd and 3rd congratulations
Music – Today 76 got too song 52
Math – for most of the day I did math work that the governor assigned
In last period we did a school clean up
Sorry for not posting last night there was a problem.
Math – Those who did not complete the math finished it in class today, and we did some more practice for LTS tomorrow.
Gym – Today we went outside and played kick baseball.
Literacy – we continued to work on our book reports due on Monday for grade 8’s and wednesday for 7’s.
French – We continued to present our french presentations, remember to get them in asap if you haven’t already.
-LTS is tomorrow so remember get your sCience faces on and remember don’t mess up! GO WOLVERINES! 😀
– Those not going to LTS remember to bring gym clothes
French – Today we started our presentations on an artist of our choosing.
Literacy – Today we continued to work on our book reports.
Math – Today we had a mini math quiz and took it up. the math homework for grade 8’s is
p. 406 and 407 # 3-14 and grade 7 p. 416 and 417 # 4-13
Music – Today we got to song #124
Science -Today we continued to practice for Let’s Talk Science on Thursday
-remember to wear red to support meat and alternatives or yellow for vegetables tomorrow
– ultimate frisbee tryouts today and tomorrow
– lunch of champions forms are due on june 8th
– LTS is on thursday make sure you get your forms in for tomorrow if you haven’t already
– book reports due on Monday the 25th for grade 8’s and thursday the 28th for those who went on the Onondaga farms field trip
– there will be a probability test tmo
In Health, we were given our last period to complete our Health Booklets. If you are not done, complete your booklet and hand it in to our health teacher.
In Literacy, we discussed our individual book report plans and critical lens with The Governor. We were given the rest of the period to work on our book reports.
In Math, we had a ‘test’. We were to make a probability question that we solved and will present to the class.
In French, we were given the whole period to work on our inquiry based projects. They are due after the long weekend, on Tuesday.
In Library, we worked on our artist based games for the entire period. We had a supply teacher, as our regular one was away.
– Library due first week of June
– Book Reports due May 25th for those who did not attend Camp Onondaga, May 28th by those who did
– French project due Tuesday, after the long weekend